Archived Team morale down is it just me or is other stores too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
red tidal wave out the door here...

had another walk out last night, no notice, nothing. they tried changing her shift that was posted. she told them she couldnt because of her kids and her availability. they got smart. she got livid and walked out. been here 4 years. never missed a day.
also, lost a 13 year veteran in a position that there is no backup, and no one else has done it since the etl originally trained a decade ago. and our entire instocks team is leaving after next week, although they/re waiting until monday to turn in their notices so they can do it during the etl meeting.
our stl is a 23 year old who is an etl puppet. thinks things are fine. our etls think things are fine as long as they get their panera on mondays.

had another walk out last night, no notice, nothing. they tried changing her shift that was posted. she told them she couldnt because of her kids and her availability. they got smart. she got livid and walked out. been here 4 years. never missed a day.
also, lost a 13 year veteran in a position that there is no backup, and no one else has done it since the etl originally trained a decade ago. and our entire instocks team is leaving after next week, although they/re waiting until monday to turn in their notices so they can do it during the etl meeting.
our stl is a 23 year old who is an etl puppet. thinks things are fine. our etls think things are fine as long as they get their panera on mondays.

I'm sorry man, it sounds like the next month is going to be a nightmare.

Im all for doing a walk out, but screw the idea of Union Dews and watching them take that money and give it to politicians.

I'm not sure how this is different from Target just giving you less hours and giving money to politicians. It's pretty much the same concept, except maybe there's less work involved because you never see the cash on your statement in the first place?

I don't personally see unions as being beneficial for a low skill job such as Target, but you know there's something ****ing wrong with the company management if it's something that people have to actually think about in the first place.

gosh, Darik.. as commie says, it will be ugly next month.

Last edited:
Our team morale is the worst since I've been with the store. HR doesn't even do the chat sessions anymore so people can vent for nothing.

We have 3 full time people in our backroom right now, including myself on bulk side alone. They store isn't hiring any backroom positions for the holidays and chose to dump one or two flow team people back there to "help" after the floor is pushed. They're slow and none of them want to stay more than an hour. The ETL is on our ass about speed, accuracy, payroll, and zone while we bust our ass to get 5 trucks a week up. I never take my breaks just so I can have those 15 minutes to do a bit more work. I often have to push autofills I pulled myself after the flow team dumps them off as backstock. No one cares that the flow team is lazy or caf pullers burn batches.

Some mornings I ponder death instead of another day of target. I really feel like I need to just quit, even if I don't have another job. This is the worst place I have ever worked.

Last edited:
morale is down at our store... because another one just opened up in a better location... that's close enough to take a lot of our customers... sales our down... we barely have made sales a couple times a week.... yeah... we're bummed out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back