Hiring Termination

To give a little backstory, I used to work at my old target a while ago, and I was terminated because of a conflicting relationship that I had with a coworker. I could see that the relationship with my coworker wasn't going to end well so I decided to cut things off and remain as friends. I really was left in the dark about some information regarding my termination, after coming back from a long break I was called into HR and was asked a series of questions regarding my relationship with my coworker. I was truthful to all the questions that they had asked me. I was told during the inquisition that the complaint from my ex-coworker was that I had been harassing her and bothering her and that was the reason behind the questioning. I was promptly told that I would be terminated and that there would be no work retaliation from them. I was still a little confused on what that actually meant given that I was terminated. What I really wanted to know was that am I no longer allowed to work at other targets, and if so how can I find this information out?

To give a little backstory, I used to work at my old target a while ago, and I was terminated because of a conflicting relationship that I had with a coworker. I could see that the relationship with my coworker wasn't going to end well so I decided to cut things off and remain as friends. I really was left in the dark about some information regarding my termination, after coming back from a long break I was called into HR and was asked a series of questions regarding my relationship with my coworker. I was truthful to all the questions that they had asked me. I was told during the inquisition that the complaint from my ex-coworker was that I had been harassing her and bothering her and that was the reason behind the questioning. I was promptly told that I would be terminated and that there would be no work retaliation from them. I was still a little confused on what that actually meant given that I was terminated. What I really wanted to know was that am I no longer allowed to work at other targets, and if so how can I find this information out?
Typically if you are fired, your not re-hireable. I don't know if they changed it but workday couldn't tell if you were fired unless HR went looking for it. I don't recommend applying because you can be fired for lying on your application. Just best to move on

Back