Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not unfair. Some former members went crazy with nasty posts & tried to deny by deleting them
Look I’m sorry that I’m acting like a jerk and a burden. Even I hate myself for it. But we shouldn’t judge people before we get to know them.

Look I’m sorry that I’m acting like a jerk and a burden. Even I hate myself for it. But we shouldn’t judge people before we get to know them.
Claiming "unfair" about the rules of a website that you just joined and has been running for years was my sign that I could judge and I think that you are totally right about your assessment of yourself.

Shopping Cart Fail GIF

I like the tough guys who stand with a cart 50 ft from the corral and give it a macho high speed push only to miss the opening quite frequently. They usually drive black pick ups with noisy mufflers or the little Audi or Infinity sedans with the deep tinted windows and noisy exhaust systems. Most are covered with tats and smoke cigarettes. Sweeping generalization yes?

Claiming "unfair" about the rules of a website that you just joined and has been running for years was my sign that I could judge and I think that you are totally right about your assessment of yourself.
It actually IS annoying for those of us that post in good faith that we can't delete posts, but it's their rules so I roll with it.

It actually IS annoying for those of us that post in good faith that we can't delete posts, but it's their rules so I roll with it.
"Annoying" and "unfair" have never had the same meaning for me, so sorry/not sorry. I guess I'm old enough to remember when fairness had everything to do with equality and justice rather than every thing that one considers unreasonable, unkind, or inconsiderate. I guess I would delete that post due to it's being unfair, but I unfortunately can't.😸

"Annoying" and "unfair" have never had the same meaning for me, so sorry/not sorry. I guess I'm old enough to remember when fairness had everything to do with equality and justice rather than every thing that one considers unreasonable, unkind, or inconsiderate. I guess I would delete that post due to it's being unfair, but I unfortunately can't.😸
Lol ok I hear you. It's not really unfair, more annoying, but at least we can edit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back