Archived Thanksgiving Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? That’s not cool for the actual holiday. Every other holiday this year has received time and a half.

Corporate cuts again, only pay is in food.

they will pay you in free food in the break room.
Unless you are at my store we didnt get a dang thing last year and our stl has been telling all of us how over blown our supposed budget is so it soundz like the only ones getting fed again are etls :/

Today in huddle they said we don't get time and a half for holidays now. Also no $1/hour bonus, and no shift differentials. So what's going on? Which is right? How fucked over are we getting?

To answer your last question first:. VERY.

Just wait until people start calling off enough, then that extra buck will appear. We've got the tightest labor market we've had in half a century so Spot will have to put out. And no, blue jeans don't count!

Thanksgiving Day, Thursday is a national holiday and those are always time and half (Labor Day was). Black Friday is NOT a holiday. If no time and half for a holiday then that is a problem and yeap blue jeans is not a reward or perk.

Today in huddle they said we don't get time and a half for holidays now. Also no $1/hour bonus, and no shift differentials. So what's going on? Which is right? How fucked over are we getting?

Thursday is federal holiday you get time and half for all hours worked. Period. Full Stop. They are full of shit. And I have found that ETL's are dumbasses when it comes to these things since they are on salary. HR is the exception since they can actually look it up.

The other pay isn't worth even fighting over, really its not. But that time and a half is not in their control to pay or not.

Turns out that LEGO's are a bit more expensive than originally planned...

KzZIjHJ.jpg

b6CG9JD.jpg

EiHu608.jpg

Bullseye would magically disappear in my store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back