Archived The 20% off coupon storewide

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I worked at the big box book store we got 10% off (but we got coffee and tea refills for .25).
Four times a year they would have employee appreciation days where we would get 40% off.
We would buy hundreds of dollars worth of books, music and movies on those days.
Full time employees also got a 40$ gift card every month.

Walmart gives their employees 10% also but it's not good on grocery or clearance or sale items. Every December they allow the 10% on groceries. I think Target's is a better deal, especially if you have a Red Card.
Macy's gave 20% but only with their credit card.

I used to work at a restaurant and on shift we got our food for 80% off. Off duty it was 20%. 10% off for friends and family. Free drinks + refills. Needless to say, I gained a few :D

My discount at Best Buy was better - but it was never a set discount. It worked from cost up - I think 10% over cost?

My parents used it more than I did (they were included in the eligible people), and my manager was nice enough to not term me for a week to give my Dad a chance to finish his shopping!

Overall, my target + red card is more useful to me on a daily basis though.

How can things get that bad and not be noticed by district/corp???

shouldnt a huge number of things be in the tank? Surveys, sales, payroll being low....

oh it's all bad. This was just the last straw. She had only been an STL for a year and she came from our store as an ETL. All of us TL's and the ETL's knew it was a terrible idea that she was promoted to STL but we have no say. We all had a good laugh today when it turned out that bad.

They are actually doing pretty good in payroll because they have no one to work. All last month they were paying people OT from other stores to go work there. I heard that they saved 1700 hours in payroll last month because there is just no one to work.

Wow! After you got your DTL on the line, I can only imagine how ugly things got for that store! Good story, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back