Archived The end of CurrentC is neigh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me beloved app put out the notice to me today.

====================

Thank you for being an early tester of our CurrentC App! We hope you had a fantastic experience. We will be concluding our beta test and postponing further releases of CurrentC on June 28, 2016. Therefore,June 28th will be the last day that transactions will be accepted using CurrentC. Please stay tuned for updates on the future of CurrentC atwww.currentc.com! If you have any questions or concerns, or wish to close your account, please contact us at customercare@currentc.com.

On June 28, 2016, all active accounts will be disabled and you will not be able to access your CurrentC account from the CurrentC app. For frequently asked questions, please see our website at www.currentc.com.

======================

So... does anyone know if android pay works yet?

Perfect, maybe Apple Pay will come into the stores since I have guests who always ask when we will start to accept it. I used it maybe once and it always caused the register to crash too lol

Keep in mind, this is CurrentC that is stopping beta, for ALL stores, not just target. Target took CurrentC off the plate may months ago. So if there isn't something working now, they aren't going to forward their time table just because CurrentC is stopping.

Perfect, maybe Apple Pay will come into the stores since I have guests who always ask when we will start to accept it. I used it maybe once and it always caused the register to crash too lol

I used it all the time :'(
It only crashed if after scanning you exited the app.

Now that I no longer work at Target, I never used the app. But it was super handy when I did work there, since I wouldn't have to grab my purse out of my locker when I went to buy something on break or lunch.

That's how I enjoy it. No need to raid the lockers for break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back