Archived The Great Toy Markdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose pricing teams are going over night friday 23rd into saturday 24th? My ETL and I have been "arguing" about going over night and I think I've finally won. Just curious how other stores do there markdowns for toys!

Uhm, it should be overnight unless you're that low of a volume. Seriously, makes me see red when I had to deal with people during the day on the first markdown.

Whose pricing teams are going over night friday 23rd into saturday 24th? My ETL and I have been "arguing" about going over night and I think I've finally won. Just curious how other stores do there markdowns for toys!

Well since Workbench specifically says to not do markdowns before store close on the 23rd and they must be finished before opening on the 24th, I would hope all stores are going overnight for it.

It's going to be an overnight at our store.
Small handpicked team of crazy people.

Every store I've ever heard of goes overnight...it'd be stupid not to. Also, I'm pretty sure it's suggested in the communication Target sends out.

On top of that, I'm bringing salesfloor people over to get a head start on salesplanners for the following week.

Our store's team has always gone ON for toy markdowns.
One yr I worked with them & it was cool but really screwed up my sleep pattern for a couple days.

Well since Workbench specifically says to not do markdowns before store close on the 23rd and they must be finished before opening on the 24th, I would hope all stores are going overnight for it.

Thats what I said to my ETL, she says well, you can just do it on Saturday morning. LMAO

I'm at an ULV store, and we're supposedly doing an ON (the schedule isn't posted yet, but out ETL-LOG asked me if I could work that night).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back