Archived the may guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, why do people have to be like that?
People complain that our country is falling apart because of Miley Cyrus or falling test scores.
I'm sorry being rude for no fucking reason and passing it off as a lesson in grammar is a good sign of the end of polite society.
Without polite society, a country really has no excuse to endure.

I was helping a guest find some sweaters a few months ago. I started to say, "These ones..." and she immediately cut me off with "That's not a word! That's not a word! THAT'S NOT A WORD!" Okkkkkkkk, lady, do you want my help or not?

a guest was looking confused so i asked the target motto

'can i help you find something'

she responds

'you CAN but you MAY Not!"

if only i wasnt at worrk
I am sorry my grandmother came into your store. Can't take her anywhere. (Seriously, dinner would often go, "Are you done? Can I take your plate?" "I am FINISHED!! You MAY take my plate" Umm, how can I "accidentally" drop this plate on your head?)

I was helping a guest find some sweaters a few months ago. I started to say, "These ones..." and she immediately cut me off with "That's not a word! That's not a word! THAT'S NOT A WORD!" Okkkkkkkk, lady, do you want my help or not?
While not grammatically correct, "these" and "ones" are both definitely words....if a guest is going to correct your grammar, she should make sure SHE is being "grammatically correct" when doing so ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back