Archived The Shops Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a while since I have heard anything from the "shops" at Target. It seems that since I have been in a Target since leaving the company, that the shops at Target are nowhere to be found (or maybe I am just not looking hard enough). I remember one in particular because it was an endcap that was pretty hard to miss, the candy shop. But again $11 for a jar of gumballs (the jar being the size as a regular size of a box of poptarts) and $5 for a lollipop (wasn't going to the sucker who bought one of those). But were those big fails or did they actually bring in any extra money?

The shops are coming back in September I think. The first set of shops went clearance several weeks after they set.

Its been a while since I have heard anything from the "shops" at Target. It seems that since I have been in a Target since leaving the company, that the shops at Target are nowhere to be found (or maybe I am just not looking hard enough). I remember one in particular because it was an endcap that was pretty hard to miss, the candy shop. But again $11 for a jar of gumballs (the jar being the size as a regular size of a box of poptarts) and $5 for a lollipop (wasn't going to the sucker who bought one of those). But were those big fails or did they actually bring in any extra money?

The consumables did pretty poorly, but I would imagine the clothing sold well. This is all a big experiment by Target anyways to try and offer 'unique' products within a short time frame.

In our store all of the "shops" did decent from what I saw...except the men's clothes and the furniture pieces. Our candy one did really good except a few items....loved the gummy stars (and they were a great treat....had to stop myself after 2 because that's what I could handle)

None of the Shops moved all that well at our store.

At my store, most of the Shop cr@p moved only when it went final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back