Archived The Vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalJ

Electronics TM
I know, I know, I've work for Spot long enough I should know this.

I have a interview for a internship (with Spot) in a few days and want to know a good way to put "the vibe" into words, in case it comes up. I know how to practice it, but can't think of any strong ways to put it into words. Any ideas?

This might work:
1. Help a guest with product search using cartwheel or mobile app for 2nd options when unavailable at the store. The, ring out the same guest doing backup, ask about red card & doing the survey. That had happen to me yesterday.

I'm going to avoid all the snark I have built up in my soul over the obnoxious term and the buzzwords they have attached to it.
The basic idea is customer service with extra effort.
Taking the time to find out what the guests need and want, then selling something extra based on that information.
Going above and beyond for people by providing them with service they can't find in other stores and making them want to come back to Target based on that service.

I'm going to avoid all the snark I have built up in my soul over the obnoxious term and the buzzwords they have attached to it.
Taking the time to find out what the guests need and want, then selling something extra based on that information.
Going above and beyond for people by providing them with service they can't find in other stores and making them want to come back to Target based on that service.

Now WHY can't they just put it that way instead of all this "vibe" crap?

Sounds better than "vibe."

Like engage the guest. I am thinking Picard & Star Trek the next generation. Picard would say engage to the pilot officer for warp factor 1, etc.
We do have good interns here on the forum too.

im new at my target but be for we do huddle we have power hour. is basicly doing the vide helping people then we have to share are vibe moment at huddle.

I have seen the vibe but imo I call it being kind or kindness like it should be.

Kindness seems a lot more better than Vibe and everyone understands what it means

This one guy and his GF though came in to Electronics one time and I knew he was a trekkie and I said "This is the Starship Target hailing the guests off our bow. Are you in any need of assistance?" Lolz and when I left after helping them I tapped my badge and said "Scotty beam me up!" Lmao it made them smile and laugh.

I never forget moments like that moments when I connect to the guest or guests to make their shopping experience unique and epic..to boldly go where no team member has gone before :D probably have but I've always wanted to say that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back