Archived There is hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like I'll be leaving Target soon. I feel bad about the timing, but at the same time I really don't care. I've given a lot of years to this place and whether or not I'm here during the holidays really doesn't make much of a difference. Although being a TL it kinda puts my boss in a bind but I have to get out.

This new job allows me a ton of flexibility, OT and no holidays. It's scary to think of starting over but I'll be excited to feel happy to go to work again and learn new processes and routines.

To those still searching-don't give up hope. There is life outside of Target, but sometimes you just have to be patient. I'll still be trolling here to see what new and terrible processes the company tries to start and to put in my two cents where needed. Thank you all for being a good support system(even though I haven't posted too much).

Congratulations.

Glad to hear you found something good.

Congratulations and Good Luck! You're absolutely right, there is definitely life after Target. From my observation, many companies hire ex-Target employees, especially TMs and higher. A lot of leadership traits are gained from working at Target.

I've really felt different the last few days. I can honestly say it's freeing to know that the hell I've dealt with the last few months is almost over. I feel bad to leave the team behind, but I know more now than ever that this is what I need to do. I feel almost human again. Lol

I'll be working my final black friday ever and walking right out the door. I can't wait.

If everything goes well, in a month you'll wonder why you didn't leave Target sooner. Glad everything is feeling good.

Last day ended at midnight and I'm now officially a guest! After pulling FAs all night let me tell you, I'm glad I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back