Archived think im getting singled out by a gstl

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, first off im a cart attendant and this one gstl and it's only this one is picking very small things she thinks i do wrong and gets on me for them and does things differently for me compared to the other cart attendant, which i have spoken to about and she doesnt even get on him at all for anything and he doesnt do things much differently then i do the rest of the gstl's/gsa's like my work and have praised me for it. so my question is is there anything i could do about this?

We probably could use a little more info to work with but to be honest that's no really surprising.
Spot doesn't train it's managers very well so they do tend to play favorites and feel that riding people is the best way to get them to do better.

What things is she picking at you about?

How long has this been going on for? If you think she's mistreating you then talk to your E-GSTL about it.

well for one she walks with me to check bathrooms every time before i leave which she doesnt do with any other attanedant got really upset for me clocking out not even a min early shift ended at 2:45 i clocked out around 2:44 and 45 secs which other attendant leaves 5 mins early and she doesnt even say anything about and mind you shes is the only gstl that does this

I have a SrTL like that. When he gets out of hand, I just curse him in my head and move on.

well for one she walks with me to check bathrooms every time before i leave which she doesnt do with any other attanedant got really upset for me clocking out not even a min early shift ended at 2:45 i clocked out around 2:44 and 45 secs which other attendant leaves 5 mins early and she doesnt even say anything about and mind you shes is the only gstl that does this

Have you ever thought you're doing a shitty job and she's the only one with the backbone to not bullshit you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back