Archived This years review, when is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so ive been with the company for a little overe two years now, and by this time last year i had my annual review and subsequent raise, and im getting curious as to what the hold up is this year, anyone got any clues?

the reviews are not effective until the end of the month, so they are on track to deliver the reviews later this month. You might have received your early last year?

Varies by store on the exact dates but I think March 26th to May 7th is the review period for my store. I believe reviews are done by now they just have to wait for the ETLs to look them over before actually giving them.

In fact they've already started at my store so it should be soon - but if its the raise your looking for I think its effective May 14th for everyone regardless of when your review was.

Very possible, ive asked TL's at my store and HR workers at TSC about them, and no one has had an answer, Thanks for the info

I was the first one in my store to get my review, but they didn't yet calculate my raise.

I got Ex :angry: , still waiting for the amount.

We are told the amount that we get during our review....is this the norm? Or do most of you get your review and then have to wait for the amount?

In my many years at Target they have always waited to get the merit sheets back before handing out the reviews.

In my many years at Target they have always waited to get the merit sheets back before handing out the reviews.

Same!! The actual score and details are a minor detail, the team is really concerned with what their raise will be lol. I wouldn't even care to see the review sheet if it didn't have my raise amount.. otherwise it's just like being in a status or getting feedback lol

I got my review the other day, and I feel like I wasn't scored properly. Everything that would come out of my TL about me was awesome but then after reading it thoroughly, it wouldn't match. I'm also upset because I took part in remodel and other overnight tasks but that was never brought up, especially in the "employee is flexible and cross trains for the business' needs blah blah crap. Im really upset, all my other coworkers would say they weren't crazy to submit themselves to such a hectic schedule like mine for the last 2-3 months. I knew my raise wouldn't be much, I expected that, but it hurts to see hard work goes unnoticed. Looks like I'll be changing my schedule availability a lot! No more willing to be thrown into day side one day overnight the next schedules.

I got my review the other day, and I feel like I wasn't scored properly. Everything that would come out of my TL about me was awesome but then after reading it thoroughly, it wouldn't match. I'm also upset because I took part in remodel and other overnight tasks but that was never brought up, especially in the "employee is flexible and cross trains for the business' needs blah blah crap. Im really upset, all my other coworkers would say they weren't crazy to submit themselves to such a hectic schedule like mine for the last 2-3 months. I knew my raise wouldn't be much, I expected that, but it hurts to see hard work goes unnoticed. Looks like I'll be changing my schedule availability a lot! No more willing to be thrown into day side one day overnight the next schedules.
Hopefully, you did mention the remodel part in your review.

I didn't think I had to. I was gone a whole month with pure overnight shifts, all of my TLs saw me at some point leaving when they were barely coming in. I'd even extend longer most of the time to help out in softlines. The last month they saw me looking like a freakin zombie due to having to do overnight and daytime. I was the only person in my department involved in remodel, they noticed. I don't know, I guess its too late now!

I didn't think I had to. I was gone a whole month with pure overnight shifts, all of my TLs saw me at some point leaving when they were barely coming in. I'd even extend longer most of the time to help out in softlines. The last month they saw me looking like a freakin zombie due to having to do overnight and daytime. I was the only person in my department involved in remodel, they noticed. I don't know, I guess its too late now!

Not to harp on something that really can't be changed but ...
my wife is a union rep and helps write challenges to employee reviews.
Something like this would be covered, written up and a meeting would be called to make them go over it.

I'm sure you can understand why Spot wouldn't be happy having to deal with that process.

I went to my ETL about 2 weeks after my review last year because something was bugging me about it (only thing I got dinged on in my review was not doing enough GTC and not giving praise to my other TM's) and asked his opinion on it and he was incredulous about it and said that I was doing a great job....even in that area. I have figured out since then that they had to ding me somewhere to justify my score/raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back