Archived Those special guests

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just send a TM with a walkie on loud enough for the stragglers to hear that we're CLOSING THE LAST REGISTERS.
Anyone after that gets the "So sorry" smile as they're let out.

We actually had a GSTL tell someone that. They were shopping AT CLOSE with 2 full carts. They tried to argue with him that they weren't finished shopping yet. He just told them that if they weren't up front in 5 minutes that the registers were going to be closed. He was a SrTL and very well liked so he didn't get any feedback from above.

We have a lady who ALWAYS decides to come in 2-5 minutes before the store closes. You would think she'll try to rush to get out quick but she doesn't. She'll go to electronics and starting asking a bunch of questions about certain items or she'll be in market going down the isles trying to figure out what she came in to buy. It can be 20-25 mins after the store closes and she'll barely be making her way out.

Wanna borrow my ETL-Hardlines? He doesn't let anyone stick around after closing.

Technically, I (or anyone else working at the time) am not allowed to kick a guest out of my store after closing, but the bottom line comes if the fucking ALARM COMPANY calls the store asking why we haven't armed the store yet...

Same here, we aren't allowed to kick anyone out after closing. We are just told to guest service them so they get the idea to make their way out

We have an old couple who always comes in Wednesday nights to do their grocery shopping. He sits in food ave and keeps our cashiers and gsa's company on slow nights while she shops.

Then we have a crazy old bat who comes in constantly, just to browse and whatnot, but she always manages to cause a problem when she's in. Whether it's "calling corporate to get us all fired" because we weren't going to return her opened DVD, or "calling corporate to get us all fired" because we wouldn't re-open food ave at 9:30 to make her a pizza. Either way, she's calling corporate and we're all getting fired, for the 7th time, apparently.

we have a family that comes in all the time and anytime we see them everyone bolts for the backroom. trust me this family is hard to miss as they all look like they are inbred wrong turn style. everytime they come in they go to starbucks and get fraps with chips on the side whip on the side coffee on the side and proceed to trash the joint. then they all go into the family bathroom together and do god knows what. then they go to D and lounge in the focals and chairs we have for a while ( i think the record is 2 hours until close and it wasnt until the LOD told them to leave because they wouldnt listen to the TMs saying that we were closed.) then when they check out the poor sap who gets stuck with them is in for a doozy as these folks are highly germaphobic(im talking sheldon cooper levels for those of you who watch big bang theory) you so much as cough and they freak out, demanding that you sanitize before you continue their purchase. one time the oldest daughter saw a fly in starbuck and screamed OMG A FLY THIS PLACE IS DISCUSTING!!! The mother then demanded a manager and yelled about how they were going to complain to the health department and swore they were never shopping here again. if only that were true.

We have a guy who calls in, about weekly, and will usually asks about undergarments... He has gotten pretty nasty with female team members. The operators know his voice, and if he calls for "undergarments" the call is forwarded to AP or a male team member. Funny, when a guy answers, he suddenly wants information about sporting goods!

We also get a pretty number of soundboard prank calls (like on Howard Stern's radio show) too. We've had Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, and Richards Simmons "call" us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back