Time Off Requests

Is there a time frame in which in the app "My Requests" have to be approved or denied?

I have had one that has been sitting there almost two weeks.

If I cancel that one and resubmitted it will it make any difference?

At this point I am sure it will just be "auto denied" once that schedule posts for the week beginning December 17th.

I'm not 100% on this because I'm not in HR, but I know that for pay purposes, requests for use of PTO had to be submitted by 12pm the Monday of pay week.

I always operated under the assumption that vacation requests needed to be in by that time as well before the schedule is written for the week you want time off.

I think the new myTime app may be different. The request may need to be approved or denied by the Saturday night prior to the week the schedule is written.

If any HR know different, please let us know.

Is there a time frame in which in the app "My Requests" have to be approved or denied?

I have had one that has been sitting there almost two weeks.

If I cancel that one and resubmitted it will it make any difference?

At this point I am sure it will just be "auto denied" once that schedule posts for the week beginning December 17th.
Talk to your ETL or whoever makes your schedule asap. It is difficult to get approved time off in December but, not impossible. Talking to the schedule maker in person helps your chances of getting it approved. Good luck.

Trying to put in a future request and the app isn't letting me select any day after today. I think I remember someone else complaining about the same thing. Anyone have any idea why?

Are you going to able to add comments to a Time Off requests or see your PTO and/or Sick Pay balances in the App at some point?

Last edited:
Back