Timers on UBoats

Just got word that timers are going to be attached to u boats set at 30 - 60 seconds a box completion. Any chatter about this being from Corp. or ASANTS leadership ? Stores going to overnights or are we supposed to run over guests during busines hours to beat the clock?

Just got word that timers are going to be attached to u boats set at 30 - 60 seconds a box completion. Any chatter about this being from Corp. or ASANTS leadership ? Stores going to overnights or are we supposed to run over guests during busines hours to beat the clock?
Then you are doing backup for flex or cashiering while pushing your uboat.

We have done it all timers, sticky notes, productivity sheets, whatever else they have thought of. In the end its all about pushing the limits of what tms can realistically do on a day to day basis. It never lasts and for the most part all it accomplishes is passing off tms.

So when the same guest asks me where light bulbs are and to help her with a shopping list she's taking care of for a friend, I'm supposed to tell her I can't help because I'm literally being timed on how fast I work my u-boat? Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
Or do I get to pause the timer and restart it after helping the guest?

So when the same guest asks me where light bulbs are and to help her with a shopping list she's taking care of for a friend, I'm supposed to tell her I can't help because I'm literally being timed on how fast I work my u-boat? Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
Or do I get to pause the timer and restart it after helping the guest?
Fulfillment is timed on every cart and expected to help guests in the best way possible. There is no restarting the clock once you're in a cart.

I've heard nothing of this and I hope it doesn't happen. My store does NOT have enough people working on U-boats fast enough for this to go well

Back