Archived Tinv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all doing TINV Monday night or is it different for different districts?

The only part of it that I am not looking forward to is working to close and then having to work 6 am. on Tuesday . I am just not used to working evening hours.

The TINV dates vary from district to district. I know that some districts in the same group will have the same dates though like in our district we all have it the same date.

I feel dumb for asking this, but what is TINV?

It's not a dumb question not a lot of tms that are not involved in the food side of target at my store know about it till they randomly me closing late one day. But it's our quarterly inventory process for all perishable foods depts, all the food service work centers , and photo. We do it every three months and have to count all food items except in photo ,you are actually counting the paper supplies and Starbucks you count merchandise. You can start for the food service workcenter scanning in numbers at 8pm and the other centers it just depends when the store closes since you can not enter numbers if you are still selling product from the dept. I usually work a shift with two of my fsas from 3pm-11pm. It's really easy we usually have time to help out p-fresh or deep cleaning.

Call me weird, but I'm excited for TINV. Done it about five times now, and I really like it. It goes fast, and there's usually some sort of issue you have to figure out. I love a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back