Tired of people being able to call out with no repercussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't tallying how many shifts she has called out.

"She's called out 10 times in a month!"

I just know that every time I am scheduled the same day as her, she has called out to her shift. Which happens about twice a week. And this has been going on for months.

Maybe she doesn't want to work with you?

Knowing she’s called out at least 10 times (per your original post) still qualifies as tallying the shifts she has called out, in my book, because you bothered to keep count at some point. Again, not really normal behavior. Also probably a waste of your energy if she’s calling out that much. Channel the frustration into something else. If you’re that upset about it, and about not getting your preferred work center, then start applying elsewhere.

Her calling out has nothing to do with why I even posted this to begin with. We had someone from food ave call out today so my only full hardlines shift I was supposed to have today got downgraded to getting carts all night. Which was made even worse because I wore pants instead of shorts thinking it was a hardlines shift.

"She's called out 10 times in a month!"

Maybe she doesn't want to work with you?

She would probably want to work with you though. And I said "Atleast" 10 times. Do you know what exaggeration is? Apparently not buddy

She would probably want to work with you though.

She probably would! And then she never called out again! Now go clean the women's restroom, you!

Her calling out has nothing to do with why I even posted this

"Call out" is literally in the title, and you used her as an example in your opening post, and kept track of her call out habits.....

"Call out" is literally in the title, and you used her as an example in your opening post, and kept track of her call out habits.....

G E T A L I F E A P A R T F R O M T H E I N T E R N E T

You're posting the same amount as me.

Because this is my post. Why can your brain not comprehend that. You don't see me wasting my time shit posting on anyone elses posts

Because this is my post. Why can your brain not comprehend that. You don't see me wasting my time shit posting on anyone elses posts

So you want to just talk to yourself in your own post?

I would like to talk to anyone besides you, a shit poster that adds no constructive feedback

This is you talking to yourself in your post, where you insist no one else participate in.
86f.jpg

I would like to talk to anyone besides you, a shit poster that adds no constructive feedback

You want constructive feedback?

Quit being a little shit... end of story. Now go watch veggie tales and let the adults talk

Whoaaah edgy. "Adult" 23 btw LOL

You know someone is mature, when the number is important. "Uhhm excuse me, but I'm 23 and a half!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back