Archived TL Interview Process

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a SL team member. The other day, I received my first interview for TL with 2 ETLs (One was my ETL from SL). After the interview, they gave me some feedback which was: "You did really well, just expand & and give more details about some of the questions in your next interview". They then told me that my next interview with the STL would be "tomorrow", well tomorrow happened and no interview, so I asked my ETL and she said "Monday or Tuesday". Well, Monday and Tuesday I worked Adjacency Team (4am-12:45p) as I also did today, and will again tomorrow. 1pm is Power Hour in our store, because it's a peak busy time. I'm worried that I'm not working at a convenient time for the STL to interview me… and I'm also worried that they'll forget about me if the stars don't align correctly, and I keep missing the STL.

Any advice from experience here? Also, about how many interviews does one go through during this process? I've only been with the company for about a month and a half, but I was encouraged by my ETL to apply for this position...

TIA for any info/help.

Keep on working & don't worry about it. They will catch up with you. Go under our leadership for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back