Archived TL Interview Questions With STL/DTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone:
I recently got interviewed for the SBTL/FATL position at my store by the ETL over GS/FA and that went really well.
My question is for people who are TL's now:

What kinds of questions do the STL/DTL ask you? Are the similar or way different than the questions asked in interview A?
I don't need the specific "tell me about a time" questions verbatim from the interview sheet. Generics will be fine. Just want to make sure I am fully prepared for the rest of the interviews :)

You are set to go. Smile & be ready for anything. Partnered with you favorite tl for help. We are not allowed to spot questions.

Last edited:
Actually, if you ask your ETL's they can give you the exact questions from the VIBE roll out. Which are the exact same questions used in your actual interviews.
You can use those questions to directly prepare you for the actual interviews. Most of these questions can actually be found online if you look for them.

At least with the DTL, they're more informal (but still rather important) questions about how you'd perform the job and so forth.

Actually, if you ask your ETL's they can give you the exact questions from the VIBE roll out. Which are the exact same questions used in your actual interviews.
You can use those questions to directly prepare you for the actual interviews. Most of these questions can actually be found online if you look for them.

At least with the DTL, they're more informal (but still rather important) questions about how you'd perform the job and so forth.

Thank you! Thats all I needed to know. That helped a lot. I have two more to go (1 with another ETL and then the one with the DTL).

Update: I wrapped up the 3 ETL interviews and I have one more to go that will be with the DTL soon. Our DTL and all of my ETLs surprised me bc they all said out of the blue that they were excited about my results. That's a very positive thing for me and makes me want to be even more focused and ready for the DTL interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back