Archived TL received no recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.
I have been a TL now for almost a year. I not only take care of my department, but always assisting in other departments or additional help ETLs need. Not once in 8 months have I received recognition from any of the ETLs, TLs including my own and I feel like I am under appreciated. I have spoke with my STL about it and my ETL and they continue to ignore my feedback. What can I do?

See how your review goes. Hopefully, you train your team well, get all tasks done on time, show good leadership skills for future development, & provide great gs, then you will know how you stand at your store.

What kind of recognition are you looking for? Verbal? Vibe cards? In huddles? Make sure that your leaders know what kind of recognition is meaningful to you.

I got a pretty decent score actually - i have never had an issue with anyone. I have a pretty good team, in fact, the team had no motivation and the dept was a mess before my ETL and myself came into it, our sales are up and our team is def showing alot of improvements. The same people keep getting recognition, like high school. I give the team more recognition cards on the board than ANY of the other ETLS or TLs...

They know. I even commented in the chat session we had. I dont need recognition but i would like it so I know they are noticing... vibe cards, or a shout out at huddles would be nice sometimes...

Hi Everyone.
I have been a TL now for almost a year. I not only take care of my department, but always assisting in other departments or additional help ETLs need. Not once in 8 months have I received recognition from any of the ETLs, TLs including my own and I feel like I am under appreciated. I have spoke with my STL about it and my ETL and they continue to ignore my feedback. What can I do?

welcome to my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back