Archived TL Softlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited for you! What's your areas? When I was going for my interviews they told me I was going to be a food team lead. Lies. I got Softlines Tl

LOL!
I have Mens, Boys & Girls.
My peer has the rest, RTW, Shoes, NIT.
We are sharing the overview of Jewelry/Accessories and Intimates/Lingerie.
She 7 months pregnant so for the end of December she won't there. I'll have the entire department with my ETL and a few key TMs. Lucky my ETL is amazing. lol

What do you have??

LOL!
I have Mens, Boys & Girls.
My peer has the rest, RTW, Shoes, NIT.
We are sharing the overview of Jewelry/Accessories and Intimates/Lingerie.
She 7 months pregnant so for the end of December she won't there. I'll have the entire department with my ETL and a few key TMs. Lucky my ETL is amazing. lol

What do you have??

I have RTW intimates/activewear boys and acc. I also help out with shoes. We have brand team members that are in charge of shoes and accessories but we are supposed to over look them. The accessories tm is mine under the new alignment and Me and the shoe brand tm have a great partnership so I enjoy that area as well. RTW is my favourite were 1 in sales comp of the group.
The other Tl has infants girls and men's.

Men's seams to be the most challenging for her sometimes I help out with her adj And transitions boys is a fun adj to set it's so fast it's another favorite of mine. if you need any advice or get stumped on a transition this December shoot me a message. Although I heard adj stop in December and pick up again in January but regardless happy for you welcome to the carpet! :)

And I just remembered acc is almost done but intimates mini-transition is coming up what! Transitions = super fun get pumped supermanleader!

And I just remembered acc is almost done but intimates mini-transition is coming up what! Transitions = super fun get pumped supermanleader!

hahaha! I'm readyy! Well next week I start training.. ooooh boyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back