Archived To Switch or Not to Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main issue I have is that my TL doesn't ever say anything positive to me. There has been a lot of softlines TMs coming and going over the past year, plus management changes, so I know she is stressed. I just wish she could trust me.

The obvious answer is to talk to your tl and point blank ask if he/she doesn't trust you. Tell him you are getting a bad vibe. Have a "seek to understand" convo. Nicely not being rude or disrespectful. Give it time and I think you will enjoy softlines compared to cashiering a whole shift. Good luck!

The best way to find things is to look at the adjacency. Normally, a brand is kept together. All Mossimo Supply together, all Xhilaration, etc. Right now all (most) of the sweaters are together, denim is together, outerwear, and then the rest is separated by brand.

As for the bins of rewrap, my store did away with them. TM's were becoming lazy and not rewrapping stuff that would take a minute. I suggest bringing this up to your TL, as it allows the operator to focus on reshop and sorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back