Top 3 states for Target

Yes, the state with the highest number of stores is California.

In terms of volume, I think all of the highest-grossing stores are in Minnesota with a few random high volume stores scattered throughout the nation. It makes sense because Target is the place where lots of people shop for food and essentials. Most stores there are supercenters, and there are more Targets than Walmarts.

Some of the largest stores by square footage are also in Minnesota, but the majority are found scattered throughout random states. I think the largest is the Ventura Mall store followed by the Annapolis store, the Glendale store, and then Target Edina. I could be wrong though.

Yes, the state with the highest number of stores is California.

In terms of volume, I think all of the highest-grossing stores are in Minnesota with a few random high volume stores scattered throughout the nation. It makes sense because Target is the place where lots of people shop for food and essentials. Most stores there are supercenters, and there are more Targets than Walmarts.

Some of the largest stores by square footage are also in Minnesota, but the majority are found scattered throughout random states. I think the largest is the Ventura Mall store followed by the Annapolis store, the Glendale store, and then Target Edina. I could be wrong though.
Cali is it’s own breed but going through economic crisis rn. Northern TX Frisco area booming too. A lot of 5 stars (trying to be broad but specific) Florida also has a lot of high volume/grossing stores but pretty sure they get supplied from a huge ass DC in GA. Not sure tho. I only really care about top 3 tbh

Last edited:
Cali is it’s own breed but going through economic crisis rn. Northern TX Frisco area booming too. A lot of 5 stars (trying to be broad but specific) Florida also has a lot of high volume/grossing stores but pretty sure they get supplied from a huge ass DC in GA. Not sure tho. I only really care about top 3 RDC’s
Florida store here. The only DC in the state is an FDC in Lake City. our RDC is 3808 in Midway, GA.
There are some fairly high volume stores here, but definitely not like mn, ca, etc. I think we deal with a lot more competition from walmart for GM and local grocers for food

Back