Archived Toy team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meli4Target

Executive Team Leader- Human Resources
any other POG team transition to toy team during Q4? Isn't it a pain in the ass!! LOL My team has been overnight for 3 weeks now, and we bowl out or toy pallets, pull our own pulls, push freight/pulls then backstock our product. on top of that my ETL has me "owning" the risers as well. I find it difficult to get the couple of revisions we have to do done because toy freight is so heavy, on top of that we reset the endcaps for toys too. Just wondering if other stores do this or what your expectations are when you are on toy team? If not on toy team what do you guys do for hours??? Thanks :)

my stores plano team turned into toy team and it's been the best thing in the world. they push, pull, scan, ptm, endcaps, signing, revisions. my stl has set some pretty high expectations for them including getting into seasonal/mini to keep that looking clean. they usually do this from 4am-1230pm, so half of it during store open and they are phenomenal. we recognize them all the time with treats, items, etc... so to answer your question, its not a pain in the a$$ :cool:

edit: and backstock

I don't even think we have a designated Toy Team this year. It's always been POG in years past, but I don't think they're doing it this year.

Our pog team including myself , a non pogger just end up playing with the dollies and also we dress up in the elsa/anna dresses even though they are too small. Ahhh Q4 my jam

At our store Toy Team is"instocks." By which I mean they're using instocks hours to schedule people who are either sales floor, or used to be IS before the process changed and have worked maybe two actual IS shifts since then. It works about as well as you think.

Flow still breaks out and pushes toy freight and autos in the morning.

So far our pog team hasn't heard anything this year about working toys. Which is weird, because we have always done it. And was mentioned above, we pretty much do everything there during the holidays.

But at my store lately it's been pretty strange, so who knows.

Usually we take one of the POG/SF/TM's who doesn't want to see a guest for a couple weeks they go overnight and work the PTM toys out, but this year since we, In-Stocks have no TL anymore, no one has actually thought of this. PTM of toys needing to be done.. So nothing is happening.. I think this will be a repeat of a couple years ago when a stupid STL took the PTM process away from the In-Stocks team and gave it to the TL's.. The result? 14 pallets of clearance straight out of the back room.. Cause the TL's just didn't do the PTM or some tried but couldn't keep up with it..

That STL? Yeah he no longer works for the company.. He disappeared one day office cleaned out.. And no the other ETL's had no clue..

Our pog team is the toy team in q4. The problem we have is that each tl, etl, and the stl have different expectations. It's confusing and a time waster. But since the expectations change daily (hourly) it seems like everything we do is wrong.

still not sure why we are setting pogs and revisions during 4th quarter. We still have 50 carts of reshop scattered throught the store along with tons and tons of backstock and truck push everywhere ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back