• Thread starter JimmyTarget
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimmyTarget

Soooo at my store we got rid of all TPC's about 3 months ago.
We no longer receive 3x5 ad signs and they are simply a little different than sale 3x5's where the date is so we know.
We sign everything as sale. I assumed this was every store?
But i've been in other stores that still are using TPC and the TV wall photo had TV's on TPC

Anyone else heard anything?

We no longer receive 3x5 ad signs and they are simply a little different than sale 3x5's where the date is so we know.
But i've been in other stores that still are using TPC and the TV wall photo had TV's on TPC

We get sticky signs for in-store printing, regular 3x5 and 3x3 peg signs from corporate. But yes, TPC was killed along with this. Even when I TPC in market it gets printed on sale signage.

We get sticky signs for in-store printing, regular 3x5 and 3x3 peg signs from corporate. But yes, TPC was killed along with this. Even when I TPC in market it gets printed on sale signage.

Sorry 3x5 is my default name for signs. We get all 3x3 sticky signs that are all sale.

There's the fgc, asad, sp,empl and even lower 3x3 sings in SAP. From a previous red wire news, they said that tpc will be sold later. Dunno if they'll take it out and not print any anymore

On my devices, 3 by 5's are 3 by 3's, unless you choose all options & change sign size. When you print TV wall signs, used all options for 4 by 11. Use a TV wall topper tpc or sale. All we have is sale ones.

Are you talking about my photo under plano thread? Yeah, I think that's the only one that we don't have enough Sale signs cut to fit in the 4" x 11" sign, yet anyway.

I was wondering why some items that have sale signs are shown as TPC on the MyDevices. This explains a lot.

On my devices, 3 by 5's are 3 by 3's, unless you choose all options & change sign size. When you print TV wall signs, used all options for 4 by 11. Use a TV wall topper tpc or sale. All we have is sale ones.

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't talking about signing TVS, I'm talking about the TV wall picture posted in the TV wall revision thread earlier. Its filled (Literally) with TV's on TPC. So I was wondering, if TPC was killed, why stores are still signing it everywhere.

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't talking about signing TVS, I'm talking about the TV wall picture posted in the TV wall revision thread earlier. Its filled (Literally) with TV's on TPC. So I was wondering, if TPC was killed, why stores are still signing it everywhere.
Yeah that is my photo. Here's why...
Are you talking about my photo under plano thread? Yeah, I think that's the only one that we don't have enough Sale signs cut to fit in the 4" x 11" sign, yet anyway.
I used 7x11 Sale signs and cut them to fit in the 4" sign holder years ago when I was in elec. I left and no one has changed that yet. But I'll partner with them because it does need to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back