Archived Transfering But Have To Call ETL..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty much new to the forum, but made an account cus a lot of you are helpful. I was wondering why i have to call the ETL from the store i want to transfer to. The HR that is helping me emailed him my information, but she also wants me to call him. Why? What am i suppose to say? I would ask my HR but she's gone for 3 days. As an ETL what do you expect to hear?

Sort of like a meet and greet, which are usually done in person. Just allows the ETL to get a feel for who they are bringing onto their team.

If distance isn't a problem I would go in to the store and introduce yourself in person.

Sort of like a meet and greet, which are usually done in person. Just allows the ETL to get a feel for who they are bringing onto their team.

If distance isn't a problem I would go in to the store and introduce yourself in person.
Ooh ok i see. It's going to be a bit awkward im transfering from state so it will be on the phone. Thanks A lot.

I would go by the store when you go out there to find a place to live. Talk to your current & ask them to contact the other store.

I never had to call the STL or ETL of a store I was transferring to but it might helpful to introduce yourself though.

We've had TMs call the HR of the other store to verify an opening, then it was between HR-ETLs to do the paperwork.

I could see doing this for a TL transfer but not a TM transfer. Nice that they get the ETL involved so they can "meet" the new TM in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back