Archived Transferring to another store??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was deemed nonRehirable (I know for a fact I was)
but because I talked smoothly and truthly to hr at a different target and they needed ppl, They offered me a job on spot and overlooked the NoRehire status, So after I work my 90 days or a year will it be possible to transfer back to my orginal store? even though my orginal store was the one that flagged me as nonrehirable, but since I'm back in the system that means it shouldn't matter and I should be able to transfer right?

A store doesn't have to take a transfer if they don't want to.
You have to have the blessing of both stores for your transfer to go thru.
Your current store must be willing to release you & the other store must be willing to receive you.
The store you're going to does NOT have to accept your transfer if they don't have an opening or if they still deem you as a non-rehire.
If leadership (& HR) has changed since you left, they may allow your transfer.
I'm sure you can talk 'smoothly and truthly' to their HR to find out.

I'll try and see after a year maybe or 90 days and I was deemed no reHirable because I didn't work my last day of my 2 weeks notice

Also when your deemed noRehiable it's goes across all stores right? Because it's kept in your Ssn# so once one store makes your nonrehirable all stores see you as nonrehirable

Glad a store still took me in though but I always was called a good worker at my orginal store and stuff but I doubt I would transfer just something I was curius about even though my new store is like a 25 min drive away other than a 10 min drive at my orginal

Lightning seldom strikes twice but you never know.
The worst they could do is say no but you're still at your current store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back