Archived Transfers, ah the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reneeisxena

Retired
I have recently transferred to a Target over 100 miles from where I worked for nearly 11 years. A Super Target none the less, a huge transition from where I was. I've been here for nearly 2 months and I really love the fast pace. It took 5 weeks to get the transfer but it was worth it. My new Target is great and I've incorporated very well, even made some good friends. I do still miss my friends at my old Target, but the move was necessary. I'd love to hear stories from other transfers. How far did you go, do you like the new place better, that kind of thing?

As sad as it is, I've been at my store since I was 16, 7 years now. I'm looking to transfer/promote closer to my home about 10 miles apart. same district.

I relocated across the state after about 7 months of trying to get the transfer and no dice. It's much greener pastures and I couldn't imagine ever going back to my former store. The ETL/STL/TLs here are for the most part really excellent and run the store properly. My fellow team members are all very friendly and share decent work ethic all around, which is like night and day from before. Hell, even the guests (in general) are nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back