Archived Trouble with GSTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a GSA, I have a GSTL that is very rude to me, and when I am guest services and she is GSTL she acts like everything is my responsibility. Including Restroom Checks, break schedules, and anything else she can get away with not doing. I was just wondering is this right, am I am treated like poorly for no reason? I am just wondering, she seems to want to find one things wrong, every time this happens, and be mad at me for the rest of the day. She also reminds me you are GSA all the time, but when I am guest services am I still being a "GSA"?

I don't know I am kind of at the end of my rope, feel like I don't matter, and am being treated terribly.

I just am looking for some opinions, has me very upset, and makes me dread work.

"Hey ETL-GE, got a minute? I'm having some trouble balancing my duties when Jill is working as GSTL and I'm on guest services. I appreciate that she relies on me to be more than just a GSTM, but I'm finding that after I do the restroom checks, zone the checklanes and run the break schedule I'm not able to give our guests the kind of personalized service they deserve. Do you have any suggestions on how to balance all these duties?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back