Archived "Tuition Reimbursement Program"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, I am a 17 year old junior in high school, with just about 1 year with Target. By the time I graduate high school (assuming I'm still around), I will obviously had over 2 years with the team. My question is, if I were to pursue Economics/Business Management during my undergrad straight out of high school, would Target's "Tuition Assistance Program" apply to me? Or is this geared more towards older team members that simply returning to school?

Non exempt Tm must work at spot when course begins.
Non exempt Tm must be active with spot & working to get the reimbursement.
Courses must be approved by spot, first.
Max Amts:
3k for undergrad stuff
4k for grad stuff
5k for masters
Grades must be higher than c minus, too.
Call tmsc 800-394-1885 for more info.
But use ehr first.
I hope this helps!

The program is only for TLs and up. TMs don't qualify.
I believe On6 is correct here HardlinesMaster, I remember looking into it myself last year and reading the same.

Several years back there were TMs at my store who were able to access tuition reimbursement but it's likely been changed as part of Target's austerity measures.
The last TM who did it finished his business degree, promoted to TL then promptly left for another company.
Way to go, spot.

The program is only for TLs and up. TMs don't qualify.
I don't think it's all tls. One of ours was hoping, but he never signed up for classes so I'm thinking he didn't qualify.

I don't think it's all tls. One of ours was hoping, but he never signed up for classes so I'm thinking he didn't qualify.
All TLs should qualify. I know APS gets it as I receive it. However all classes do not qualify as it has to be something that would be benefit Target. For me my criminal justice classes qualify as they beneift AP. Some of my other (required) classes like literature and art do not qualify. I know others have took business and communications classes and got reimbursed for it.

I believe On6 is correct here HardlinesMaster, I remember looking into it myself last year and reading the same.
The following folks qualified:
Store:
APS, Sr APS , PMT, property mgt tm, & tl's.
Regular tm - no.
DC:
Regular tm(not seasonal)
Hq:
Regular tm(not seasonal)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back