I'm Lost! TY1, TY3, TY4 on work schedule?

On Kronos, preceding my hours, there is often a designation. IE SP =Sporting Goods. But when I asked about "TY3: 1:00 pm-6:00 pm" for example, I was told that it meant how many people were working in TOYS that day (ie 'you are 3rd person'). That didn't make much sense to me because, who cares and who's counting, but it was senior leadership I asked.

Reading this forum makes me wonder if that is accurate. I am scheduled 'TY3', 'TY1', and sometimes just 'TOY'. I can guess 'TOY' :)

I self-educate on the forums, but can't easily find an answer for this (as these are also back stock aisles..). SO THANKS IN ADVANCE!

On Kronos, preceding my hours, there is often a designation. IE SP =Sporting Goods. But when I asked about "TY3: 1:00 pm-6:00 pm" for example, I was told that it meant how many people were working in TOYS that day (ie 'you are 3rd person'). That didn't make much sense to me because, who cares and who's counting, but it was senior leadership I asked.

Reading this forum makes me wonder if that is accurate. I am scheduled 'TY3', 'TY1', and sometimes just 'TOY'. I can guess 'TOY' :)

I self-educate on the forums, but can't easily find an answer for this (as these are also back stock aisles..). SO THANKS IN ADVANCE!

If your leadership said that's what it is, then that's what it is. Schedule acronyms are store specific so we here can't tell you exactly. Your leads probably did it that way for their own accounting while scheduling. Have fun in toys.

Our backroom has toys sorted by zone of toys. The designation never had any impact on what we were doing in toys (the leaders usually tell us what to work on) but in the system for MAN CAF Pulls the toys are separated into TOY1 TOY2 TOY3. Your leader can tell you.

Back