Archived Types of Pulls in Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

checklane01

ap gang ;)
I'm so confused with all the types of pulls there are in Move. I know EXF are ones TMs can manually create for filling, and I know TMs can create batches for a POG and fill "one for one" for example. My question is, what are all the other types I see? CAF? MAN CAF? Autofill? Can anybody give me like a master list, with a short little summary of what is it? Also if it automatically drops, can you tell me when? Thank you :)

I'm so confused with all the types of pulls there are in Move. I know EXF are ones TMs can manually create for filling, and I know TMs can create batches for a POG and fill "one for one" for example. My question is, what are all the other types I see? CAF? MAN CAF? Autofill? Can anybody give me like a master list, with a short little summary of what is it? Also if it automatically drops, can you tell me when? Thank you :)
I don't know of a master list, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I can tell you:
First, what each one is: CAF is Computer Assisted Fill, MAN CAF is a manually dropped CAF batch for whatever fillgroup.
Autofills drop in the morning to supplement the truck freight.
I don't think the CAF batches drop on any schedule anymore, they used to be at 1 and 3 pm at my last store. Autofills do still drop automatically hence the name, but iirc it's when your store acknowledges the truck for the day.

Exf = fill from the back by a team member
One for one = manual caf
Caf = computer automated fill not accurate it generates 1 pm 3 pm and weekends Is 1 pm,3 pm and 5 pm
Autofill = tied to the trailer , once the trailer gets acknowledged dpci will be subtracted from pulls .
Pog fill = drop batch by pog
OOS= out of stock ( also when you tie a pog it drops in OOS )
PC = price change

How are man cafs generated? Manually, presumably, but how is the list/quantities generated in the first place?

I pulled 85% of a 214 DPCI paper man caf last night. My ETL dropped it, but I don't know how she generated it, and when I started pushing some of it, the locations often had clearly been filled recently and there was a lot of backstock or the amount needed didn't fill the location (and there was plenty more in stock). It seemed nonsensical.

You can scan an item - any item - in the fill group you want to create a MAN CAF for. There's a fill group notation in blue on the screen. Tap it and you'll see how many DPCIs and eaches there are for the whole fill group in both the 1-1 and low categories. Tap which of those two you want and a batch is created.

What I find frustrating is that all the fill amounts for the shelf are always wrong, even right after a plano is set, so I always have to go in manually to audit and fix the actual amounts.

Right now I’m frustrated with capacities.
I just became the TL for MeatDairyFrozen and almost 90% of the capacities in frozen are all wrong. So doing these pulls are a nightmare as my team has to fix almost every single capacity. Too many items are being pulled than what we need because SFQ and capacities are all fucked.

I get that SFQ can eventually be fucked but I feel capacities shouldn’t be haywire if they were set correctly from day one when the POG/REV was made. I think when people set their POGs they really should be checking and adjusting capacities for all DPCIs because we all know corporate isn’t going to get it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back