Archived UGH!!!! STL is a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the guy that only gives a compliment if its backhanded and followed up with an insult or he takes credit for the original idea when he had nothing to do with it.

And heaven forbid he recognizes anybody at huddles. It's either "this needs to be fixed" "we need to do better" or if its going well, he just ignores it completely. If by some random chance he does praise anything, he uses it to bash everything else. "this is going well, why cant this this this and this go well?"

So much of me wants to look at his smug face and be like "hey bitch how about you show the tiniest bit of appreciation for the team thats making you look good!."

Ugh! He's good at the mechanics of his job but his people skills are horrible. Such a condescending prick.

::::::sorry rant over::::::::

If only he realized how far even the slightest recognition can go. I'd be willing to bet if he started recognizing people, everything he wants done would probably start to get done.

we have this guy in the backroom that is very low-key.. hes real nice but he isnt a social butterfly.. the other day he was telling me how our stl actually called him by his name and he almost had a heart attck... hes like ive been here over 8 months and not once has he spoken to me... trust me .. you are not alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back