Unloading

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has or knows the part number for the rollers/line that is used for unloading. Maybe even just the name for it on go cart. No one at my store can seem to find it or know the name.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has or knows the part number for the rollers/line that is used for unloading. Maybe even just the name for it on go cart. No one at my store can seem to find it or know the name.

Its called a nestaflex. Pretty sure your PMBP has to approve a new one since theyre expensive and about 1600 a section, but your PML should have all the part numbers. We order a new set a last year.

Thank you, yes we have to order so they can approve it. Our line is old n uneven and one of our lines completely broke down. So missing a line unloading the last panel is lovely😂

Thank you, yes we have to order so they can approve it. Our line is old n uneven and one of our lines completely broke down. So missing a line unloading the last panel is lovely😂
I’ve done it before when my receiver forgot a piece of our line on the truck so we had to wait like a week to get it back

Back