Archived Vacation time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wave to make sure I'm correct in my thinking here. If you quit you still get your paid vacation time paid out right? I may be getting another job and I was curious about what happens with all that time off I've acquired.

personal time doesn't get paid out so burn that up. your 401k will be able to be transferred to the new job pretty easy even though spot drags there heels on giving you the money, but FYI if youve been there less than 3 years they keep the money in your pension.

I've been there for awhile. I'm not too worried about the 401k, mainly all the paid vacation time that I haven't taken. I already gathered to use PH time fast just in case. Plus I don't take a lot of vacay so I figured I'd start using a day here and there. =)

Has anyone ever submitted vacation for two separate prior weeks, then when they were approved, they were both applied to the same week? Can I submit again for the week it wasn't applied?

Has anyone ever submitted vacation for two separate prior weeks, then when they were approved, they were both applied to the same week? Can I submit again for the week it wasn't applied?

Talk to HR so you can get it straightened out.

I'm okay with it since I got it all. Was just curious. It's too late to submit more for that first week, but I'll try if it ever happens again. I figure I can make a really big check at the beginning of fourth quarter. Never know when you might need a big check if trying to get a loan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back