Archived VCH pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just moved to another state and opened a new checking account nearby. I logged into ehr to update my direct deposit info and it was completely gone. I thought it was odd but put my new info in and went on my way. I noticed I had a check on my pay statements list (I'm paperless) from Tuesday's date for $100, with the money attributed to WFDDP, and then an after tax deduction of $100 to VCF Pay, resulting in no check. I thought it was bizarre it didn't do anything. On my way out the door the hr tm stopped me and told me to see our hr etl when I got a minute because I needed to update my direct deposit and they gave me a voucher. I told her what happened and asked if it's normal to have to update all of your dd info when you switch stores and she said no. She didn't really know anything about what a voucher is or why they gave one either. Our hr etl was busy so I didn't get a chance to check with her. Does anyone know what this is or why they'd give one? Very confused! Thanks!

I had it going into 3 places: my old checking account (still active), my savings account, and my Target debit card. The info for all of those accounts was just missing from ehr. Completely gone, as if I was a brand new tm.

Apparently my direct deposit was returned to Target. Based on the amount, it must have been my savings account. The email my hr received said it was due to my account being closed, but it definitely is open and active, so the plot thickens. She printed out a form that looked pretty much like a pay stub that I had to sign and then processed it through the register and gave me cash. Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back