Archived Via Buzzfeed: You know you're a Target team member when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bric5/you-know-youre-a-target-team-member-when-gthy

Click the link; These are funnier with the gifs to go along with them.

1. You get that feeling when you hear smart huddle being called over the walkie

2. When a guest walks up to a register with a handful of coupons and this is your reaction:

3. When you see how many batches are in the gun for auto pulls and you know ain’t nobody got time for that.

4. When you fold a table perfectly and a guest completely trashes it 2 minutes later:

5. You look at the schedule around Halloween and realize they scheduled you to do Halloween rewrap.

6. “SALESFLOOR CAN WE GET A BACKUP CASHIER TO THE FRONT LANES?”

7. You know there’s gonna be a business visit soon because your ETLs and Team Leads start freakin’ out about everything:

8. When guests get really mad at you at guest service and threaten to go to walmart and you’re just like:

9. When you’re on instocks and you accidentally type in 200 OH instead of 20:

10. When you can’t understand guests on the phone:

11. You feel like this after Ad Setup:

12. Starbucks samples at huddle:

13. When your ETL asks if you would like to stay later and you have to think about if the pay is worth it:

14. You work in the back room and you can never find anything in softlines:

15. When there’s not enough space for your clearance... and then 5 days later there’s not enough clearance for your space:

16. When a planogram confuses you:

17. When you think someone’s calling for you on the walkie but they were actually calling for someone else:

18. SATURDAYS.

19. When you as an employee finally understand the meaning of ‘Expect More, Pay Less’

20. And then you realize that the only reason you’re still working at this store is because your friends are here. I mean, who else are you gonna complain about Target to?

What else would you guys add?

I would change the coupon one to a look of impending horror instead of mere annoyance. Some of these couponers can be downright scary.

There should be one about finding random frozen grocery products discarded throughout the store, or finding smashed-in Cadbury eggs on shelves/the floor/etc. One dealing with One Spot might be funny, too.

This just came across my news feed on facebook. Laughed a little to hard at most of these. Love it.

I like the backup one, too. That's pretty much my reaction, too. Especially when you were just up there. You go all the way to the back of market (extra points if you're all the way back in Dairy) and they call you (by name) again. "I don't want to go.":(

I saw #4 way too many times a few shifts ago and all of the faces were because of ONE family...they spread through softlines like the vermin they were.

I like the backup one, too. That's pretty much my reaction, too. Especially when you were just up there. You go all the way to the back of market (extra points if you're all the way back in Dairy) and they call you (by name) again. "I don't want to go.":(

I try to pay attention to who consistently comes up for backup and if we have to call too many times I try to tell them not to come and get someone else to come take a turn. Just cause so&so is closest in A Block doesn't mean they're the only one in the store that can help.

18 is me. Every Saturday I work. Fridays and Sundays, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back