Archived Vibe the extra inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Why do they just ask TMs to go that "extra inch?" Why not ask us to go that "extra mile?"

Perhaps they don't want us to go that whole mile, but going "an inch" sounds incredibly stupid. I mean, even a slug can go an "extra inch." :huh:

Thankfully my store isn't really too into that Target lingo. Well, except a certain new ETL we have. It almost kills me to not laugh when I'm at huddles he's holding and he's spouting all that Target mumbo-jumbo

they probably don't want us to go the full mile, one of our top performer logistics TMs was Told by our ETL that he was working too hard one night. WTF talk to the people standing around and tell them to work harder not the people who'll actually get stuff done

I always thought the extra inch sounded stupid as well. I think I used it for about a week mockingly and then stopped. I haven't heard any vibe-talk since back in Fall when it came out.

Well my 2 GSTLs would use some of the terminology like "walk the vibe", and "vibe out" and all that, but they're incredibly fake people so go figure. None of the other TLs really used the stupid lingo.

I do recall shortly after the vibe came out, my old GSTL (and then Electronics SFTL) had a good one... HR told us that we can save up Vibe Cards to purchase prizes, so he asked if it would be okay for him to say that hes collecting V-Cards, needless to say I think he got a good cold hard stare on that one lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back