Archived Video game kiosk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else's Video Game kiosk stop updating the video loop? My is still showing video for NBA 2k14 and the Brazil World Cup games. Among other games from last year.

SFT is the one who gets the new flash drives, have they not come in your store mail?

"Fast service need at video game kiosk, who is responding?" *one second later* "The request has been cleared, video game kiosk." Some toddler banging on the screen. Should have made that call button higher on the screen.

"Fast service need at video game kiosk, who is responding?" *one second later* "The request has been cleared, video game kiosk." Some toddler banging on the screen. Should have made that call button higher on the screen.

One night, our indyme kept going off, clearing, and repeating ad nauseum for hours. After that, I never heard that indyme again.

One night, our indyme kept going off, clearing, and repeating ad nauseum for hours. After that, I never heard that indyme again.

We had a call button that did that. It was actually a problem with the indyme server looping the request. We went to the offending box and stared at it as the notification went off without the button being pressed. It wouldn't clear either it kept going incomplete so the LOD gave the order to smash the button. TPS brought out his "alarming spiderwrap disabling tool" and let it rip and that still didn't work. ETL-HR who was LOD had to go into the control room and unplug stuff until it stopped.

The conspiracy theorists of the store think it was the other store by mine that brought over an old call button and set it off over and over. (their ETL-GE/SLwas known to be a joker)

Ours is still showing old previews on the video game kiosk.

I do remember when it has an option to call a team member. I liked when it was interactive. Now that is is just showing previews, it isn't that great.

We have a monitor by movies that plays the same loop of trailers from 2009. Funny People, Land of the Lost, Up, 9, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Angels and Demons, etc.

That tv and loop should have been taken down a lot time ago.

We used to have a video display near Guest Service displaying information and advertisements. It's still there but has been covered up by a RedCard poster for the past five or six years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back