Archived W-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSAhole

Former GSA
I think somebody may have posted on the subject already, but I can't find it (sorry!) I'm just wondering about when should I expect my w-2 from Target in the mail (I got my W-2 from my current job already). I'm ready to get these taxes done...anyone have any info?

They're handing them out at the stores if you didn't set it to be emailed to you

My store mailed their out last weekend. So I picked mine up on Friday. You should be getting it any day now. Hopefully.

I got mine in the mail about 2 days ago.

By law, they must be mailed or available to you by 1/31 so it should be at the store, online or in your mailbox.

I got mine two days ago, still need time to head out to do my taxes.

I think somebody may have posted on the subject already, but I can't find it (sorry!) I'm just wondering about when should I expect my w-2 from Target in the mail (I got my W-2 from my current job already). I'm ready to get these taxes done...anyone have any info?
Did you sign up for the digital one? It's not a Target website so you can still access it (using the link @Hardlinesmaster posted above).

They're handing them out at the stores if you didn't set it to be emailed to you
It would probably be kind of awkward to go into the store for it after being fired.

I assumed i was going to be mailed it since I'm no longer an employee...I was signed up for electronic ones when I was, however. I assumed they were just going to mail it out since I dont work there anymore....uhh am I wrong? Please dont tell me I have to pick it up.

I assumed i was going to be mailed it since I'm no longer an employee...I was signed up for electronic ones when I was, however. I assumed they were just going to mail it out since I dont work there anymore....uhh am I wrong? Please dont tell me I have to pick it up.
My HR ETL came by the pharmacy last Friday and told me that all W2s had to be postmarked by that date, which was January 29. Yours definitely should have been mailed, if your former HR was doing their job correctly.

oh I would hate to have to go back to the store to pick that up.

If you signed up for electronic previously you may want to check the paperless employee site.

If you signed up to receive it online, then that's where it should have gone. Although they also should have sent you an email letting you know it was ready.

Call corporate HR and ask about it. It's the last phone number in @Hardlinesmaster's signature.

They should have already sent it out. I got mine a few weeks ago. Still waiting for my current job's w-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back