Archived Walmart will open at 6pm on Thanksgiving....will Spot change to 6pm, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been confirmed by Walmart's corporate office? I work there and we were told last night that the announcement would be made on Weds. The links I'm seeing on the other thread look like just guesses to me. I'm sure their corporate office has kept this information under tight wraps just like Target's did.

The news everyone knows it is 8 PM spot changing it to 6 PM would make him look very,very foolish. I think spot will be the nice guy ( yes I do believe spot has heart for all of us) and keep it to 8 PM so we can spend some time with our families.

The news everyone knows it is 8 PM spot changing it to 6 PM would make him look very,very foolish. I think spot will be the nice guy ( yes I do believe spot has heart for all of us) and keep it to 8 PM so we can spend some time with our families.

Never mind the fact that the ad says 8 p.m. and they'd have to change that. I guess it would be easy to do unless it's already been printed.

Has this been confirmed by Walmart's corporate office? I work there and we were told last night that the announcement would be made on Weds. The links I'm seeing on the other thread look like just guesses to me. I'm sure their corporate office has kept this information under tight wraps just like Target's did.

Yes, this has been announced in newspapers and has hit the news on TV.

Never mind the fact that the ad says 8 p.m. and they'd have to change that. I guess it would be easy to do unless it's already been printed.

Even if the ad is printed they can change their open time.
I asked our AP guy when he'd have to come in on Black Thursday...he said that he has to be at the store 3 hours before opening.....so his day is already fouled up.

I see no way that Target would change, as scheduled have already been made by many stores.

The three HR ladies will probably become murderous if they change the times.

There's practically no cashiers available. I was talking to one of the HR ladies, and she said she's about 18% filled up for the amount of people needed for opening.

A wrap around ad page with a new time would be easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back