Archived want to get hired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Eugene, I talked to a recruiter at a career fair about a week ago, he took my resume and told me to apply online for the Group Lead at the DC, I did that last week, I haven't heard from anyone yet, should I be worried because I applied for the GL and it said that I need a four year degree, I am almost done with my bachelors in Business Management and I also have 5 years of management experience, would love to get a job at the DC and be a GL.

I am surprised a recruiter told you to apply for GL position. It would be very hard to get a group position while your still in college. Usually they want you to intern or work at the store level first (with Target business college training), then move you up. But Target has done strange stuff.

I am surprised a recruiter told you to apply for GL position. It would be very hard to get a group position while your still in college. Usually they want you to intern or work at the store level first (with Target business college training), then move you up. But Target has done strange stuff.

I believe the DC's have a different lingo than stores... and a Group Leader in a DC is the same as an ETL in the store...

Sorry I was thinking of Business Partners for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back