Archived Was I just completely disrespected?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...that is totally red and fine. But your ETLs were jerks about it...but they may not have meant to be...hard to tell.

We have are starting to get more and more TMs wearing maroon/purple. They let one TM get away with it forever, and then his friends started, and now it's becoming the trend at my store. It looks ridiculous and is no where near red. But this cardigan is more than fine, IMO.

One of my ETL's would wear pink all the time.

Once I got told I couldn't wear my jacket because it wasn't red...I walked out of the office and a team lead was wearing her black hoodie. I think they just like to start crap in all honesty.

I've seen people wear these shirts that are more purple than red and management doesn't even bat an eye. Your ETL's are probably on a power trip.

That sweater would fly at my store for a team member, maybe for a TL but definitely not for a Sr TL or ETL. Their dress code was much stricter. Sr TLs and ETLs were allowed to wear non-dress shoes only one day a year - Black Friday. A newbie ETL was so excited to wear tennis shoes that one day.

That sweater would fly at my store for a team member, maybe for a TL but definitely not for a Sr TL or ETL. Their dress code was much stricter. Sr TLs and ETLs were allowed to wear non-dress shoes only one day a year - Black Friday. A newbie ETL was so excited to wear tennis shoes that one day.

Wow that's super strict!

I'm a senior TL, and I wear tennis shoes on days I'm not LOD and black Skechers that are comfy and somewhat nicer looking (but not tennis shoes) or black flats on days I'm LOD. I'm almost always wearing a polo type shirt but on non-LOD days I'll sometimes wear the red card or target volunteer shirts.

Flats? I've never understood how some females at Target can wear those and be comfortable. They also don't look safe at all considering they offer no protection if a heavy item falls on your feet. Maroon is a shade of red so it's a part of the red family. Whoever said it's not is a dumbass.

Flats? I've never understood how some females at Target can wear those and be comfortable. They also don't look safe at all considering they offer no protection if a heavy item falls on your feet. Maroon is a shade of red so it's a part of the red family. Whoever said it's not is a dumbass.

Yeah more often than not I don't wear the flats. They're good for a short weekend LOD shift!

People at my store mostly understand what is red/in the red family but I've seen other stores where it seems like people really don't get it. Plaid, pink, orange, non-red hoodies...the list goes on.

ASANTS some are more "strict" on what is considered Red "enough" I've worn Maroon button downs all the time with no problem what-so-ever. Talk to ETL-HR or STL.

I guess I should follow my ETL's wish....according to target.com it's "pomegranate" and not red lol.

Wow that's super strict!

I'm a senior TL, and I wear tennis shoes on days I'm not LOD and black Skechers that are comfy and somewhat nicer looking (but not tennis shoes) or black flats on days I'm LOD. I'm almost always wearing a polo type shirt but on non-LOD days I'll sometimes wear the red card or target volunteer shirts.

Dang!! That's hardcore. No one has never talked to me about my shoes and I wear sneakers. My other two seniors wear sneakers also. I think it's silly to have to wear dress shoes in this job....I mean I get looking professional and what not...but we are consistently on our feet.

That's crazy. I wear Sperry's most of the time when I'm POG/PC/LOD but sometimes I will wear black flats when I'm LOD. I am not off my feat enough to wear any other dress shoes.

Wow, it's hard for me to imagine an ETL wearing a vest, let alone an ETL wearing a vest who disrespects another manager who is actually wearing a red shirt. At my store, our STL was very strict about all management wearing something like what you were wearing @Alaska 5000. He would have ripped that ETL a new one for having the gall to tell you that you're not wearing the proper attire when in fact you are and he's not.

Glad to hear you got an apology though. The world is full of douchenozzles who can't be happy unless they're making everyone else miserable. Unfortunately these are often the types who get to be ETLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back