Archived We Are One Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so city Target is just a regular Target... But in a city (I'm guessing like the one across from Barclay's) and express is like a rite aid with a pharmacy and some selections from every dept except sl. In that case, I see a case for leaving expresses with the name, but city Target doesn't need a differentiation. Those people know they're in a city and also at Target

*embarrassed emoji* I... Idk what a GM is though lmao. I should go through the wiki or whatever with the target lingo again.

Will that store close before or after black Friday? It would suck if the team members had to work black Friday and then leave the next week. Better to leave before black Friday. Why does it have to be closed? Why not just get a ladder and take down the letters from Greatland?

I don't know the last day date. The store is located next to a "dead" shopping center. The store had only 2 aisles of grocery inside.. Due to a contract deal with Kroger, per the article. It is suggested to read article totally, there is some comments made by a tm from that store at the very bottom..:(

From what I observed from the post and the TMs comments, the store was on a decline for a while, along with the deal with Kroger, and the general downsizing of that particular part of town. Though from the recent decisions by Mr. Spot, I wouldn't close my store before the biggest shopping day of the year, imo. But it ain't my store.

I hope they don't start closing ALL the greatlands. Doubt it, but you never know.

Oh so city Target is just a regular Target... But in a city (I'm guessing like the one across from Barclay's) and express is like a rite aid with a pharmacy and some selections from every dept except sl. In that case, I see a case for leaving expresses with the name, but city Target doesn't need a differentiation. Those people know they're in a city and also at Target

*embarrassed emoji* I... Idk what a GM is though lmao. I should go through the wiki or whatever with the target lingo again.
GM is General Merchandise Target. Grocery but no fresh grocery. Smaller than a SuperT.

I doubt all Greatlands are closing. They may mean whether they're renovated or not, all remaining stores with the Greatland name will lose it and just become Targets, in line with the "One Target" crap.

So gm targets are the ones that they're talking about in the fine print of the weekly ad on the pages with fruits veggies and meats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back