Archived We don't sort repacks now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea which one we get it from. But I'm glad they're doing it because the repacks really used to be a mess. Now at least they make a little sense.
I’m sure you do as they are the only dc doing that as of now. Corp wants the store employees to have more time with guests. Not sure that will actually happen but we shall see.

My store has been getting slammed with houseware repacks lately. Not only that, but they just added domestics.

It's a pain in the ass having to sort the houseware ones. I know technically we don't have to sort different isles in different boxes, but I do it out of respect for since I worked housewares for 7 months.

It'd be nice not having to sort. But I'm not holding my breath.

Getting buried under 40 million repacks is nothing new and definitely predates modernization. At least in the old days you just needed to show up on time and put in minimal effort and everything was fine, even if you could only barely put a dent in the mountain. I dipped as soon as I started getting visuals of being suddenly held accountable for it where I wasn't before. Corporate delenda est.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back