Archived We Got 2 WAVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
/me does a happy dance.

No more having to flip a coin with the back room guys when every I need the Wav. (I think the Steel Captain cheats, he wins way more then odds allow).
No more turning around and finding the Wav gone right in middle of a project (they's sneaky like that).

After years of complaining that we should have two especially when there were stores with lower volume then us who do we finally got one. Yeah!!!

Last edited:
Commie, what volume are you? We use to have two WAVs and two stackers. We had one WAV taken from us and had to turn in both of our ANCIENT stackers to get a new one(but it can haul @$$, lol).

We always request an additional wave around 4th Q. Are all the wave keys the same? I was at another store recently but didn't get a chance to try my key.

We always request an additional wave around 4th Q. Are all the wave keys the same? I was at another store recently but didn't get a chance to try my key.

Yeah all the crown (including the wave) keys are the same, you might see pop vendors with them.

We've always had two crowns (one is an older/wimpier one that gets touched once a month) and have had two waves for a couple years now. It sure is nice having the second for insurance in case the first breaks.

We got 2 waves and 3 stackers... I love having two waves, but as for the stackers one of them is so ancient and huge that I have never personally seen it in use!! Another not quite so ancient stacker is used occasionally and the newest one people will wait in line to use rather than go get an old one!

The new version of the stacker is VERY fast haha. Make sure you're keeping an eye out while driving it full speed behind you... don't take out a rack leg with one of the outriggers like one of the other stores in my district did ;)

We have 2 waves, 2 stackers and 2 power jacks. We get a third wave for the 4th quarter. I love 3 waves!

Our signing guy likes to steal ours when our backs are turned, he will take frieght off of it set it on the floor and take off with it rather than walk to the other stockroom to get the other one. Its sort of a back and forth now cause the backroom guys will go steal it from him now whether they need it or not.

We have one of each. The crown will barely lift anything heavy into the steel and the pin fell out of the wheel. On a good day it moves so slow that it feels like you're pulling it!:mad:

My store had a WAVE and a crown. We also had a scissor lift... I never understood why we had it and I never saw it being used... Apparently, it's for changing backroom lightbulbs and changing backroom camera positions since it can go higher then the WAVE, but only the SFT and AP is allowed to use it

Not only still worked there but this was about about a year before I was forced out.

My store had a WAVE and a crown. We also had a scissor lift... I never understood why we had it and I never saw it being used... Apparently, it's for changing backroom lightbulbs and changing backroom camera positions since it can go higher then the WAVE, but only the SFT and AP is allowed to use it
Same here. SFT spent a long time getting it to work. He is the only one that uses it. I don't work when he does, so not really sure when he uses it.

52136d1166059834-gtv6-motor-swap-w-non-alfa-motor-breaking_news_-_thread_resurrected-21_dead_thread_br.jpg

Yes, a crown key is a crown key....
Please note, the BALER (for PTR) will fit into the key switch for crown, but the only way to turn it is to break the key switch. Please don't do this, it's a pain in the ass to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back