Weird pricing

There’s more than one like that? Did you MySupport the others? If not I can on thursday
I found 3 that went up an insane amount and mysupported them all. When you use Myhelp they even said something like:

Retail price: 2.79
Current price 29.99

I honestly would have never noticed but the larger bags were only 6-7 dollars and the small ones were 25-30

If you notice something that seems really off you can mysupport it. a while back MP jelly was MORE expensive than welch's (same size), I mysupported and they fixed it.

I hated that for the longest while, that and one of the welch's jellies fell out of the system and kept saying it was NOF, I submitted it like three times and each time they closed it out resolved but it never was fixed

I hated that for the longest while, that and one of the welch's jellies fell out of the system and kept saying it was NOF, I submitted it like three times and each time they closed it out resolved but it never was fixed
NOF items are marked resolved instantly while HQ fixes. Weird they do it that way but they do work on it.

Back