Archived Weird week for price change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I don't know exactly, except that most likely the candy will go salvage before it hits 90% off. Seasonal candy used to go at the same % off rate as the seasonal merch, but it was too big of a loss. So now the % off is staggered and candy usually doesn't go 90% off.

Candy never goes below 70% off. if it goes salvage Thursday you should see it 70% off by tuesday or maybe a little earlier. you can never guarantee anything at spot.

From what I recall, Tues is the date for Easter merch. Thurs for candy.

I didn't see SSS salvage dates listed on mysupport, I'll try to look again tomorrow.

I miss seeing vital info right when I log in on Workbench in the right column. Now everything is on Redwire & not being a TL, it doesn't show me much.

Edit; not all stores are the same, so my salvage dates may be a little different from yours.

Yours sounds about right. It probably is the same for mine. Thank you for the info!

They took everything down first thing this morning :(

Oh well, I guess I didn't really NEED all that candy.

I didn't see SSS salvage dates listed on mysupport, I'll try to look again tomorrow.

I miss seeing vital info right when I log in on Workbench in the right column. Now everything is on Redwire & not being a TL, it doesn't show me much.

Edit; not all stores are the same, so my salvage dates may be a little different from yours.

I hope you're right! We have so much candy at my store still. There's not too much decor left but I feel bad if my pricing team has to salvage candy Tuesday (it just went 70 on Sunday).

They took everything down first thing this morning :(

Oh well, I guess I didn't really NEED all that candy.

Wow, your STL might have asked pricing to go into tomorrow's workload to get it out a day early. The last time our STL did that with seasonal salvage, the DTL gave him a call.

Wow, your STL might have asked pricing to go into tomorrow's workload to get it out a day early. The last time our STL did that with seasonal salvage, the DTL gave him a call.
There was a lot of TMs over there this morning. By 8am, everything Easter was gone and that useless new crap was set...Which is ridiculous considering that POG is weeks behind on everything else.

Don't worry it wasn't posted on RedWire either. Unless someone went in and checked completed so I didn't see it. Which that is always a possibility. I saw the Easter dates on MySupport and I can't remember where I saw the SSS dates listed.

Non-food items went salvage today, food items will go salvage on the 16th at my store. Then one-spot goes salvage monday the 19th. Mini-seasonal reset was due last week but my team & I didn't get it set until yesterday and today! we still have half a backwall of seasonal candy. Its frustrating when they want mini reset the week seasonal items go PLU. Now we are trying to play catch up and try and get all of pharmacy reset on time this week! The struggle, is, real!

Non-food items went salvage today, food items will go salvage on the 16th at my store. Then one-spot goes salvage monday the 19th. Mini-seasonal reset was due last week but my team & I didn't get it set until yesterday and today! we still have half a backwall of seasonal candy. Its frustrating when they want mini reset the week seasonal items go PLU. Now we are trying to play catch up and try and get all of pharmacy reset on time this week! The struggle, is, real!

We only set half of Mini last week due to all the Easter clearance. I told my ETL team that I needed help this week if they wanted me to finish pharmacy and mini so they are setting mini for us. I am thankful I have a new ETL who doesn't mind jumping in to help when needed. My old ETL would have said well just find a way to get it done, but don't overspend payroll. :rolleyes:

Has there been any more word on if they are going to fix this? Monday we had roughly 500 first markdowns in BIG, basically everything single thing had to be scanned. And with Performance going on Fridays, it just seems like a lot of inefficient backtracking.

Has there been any more word on if they are going to fix this? Monday we had roughly 500 first markdowns in BIG, basically everything single thing had to be scanned. And with Performance going on Fridays, it just seems like a lot of inefficient backtracking.

I read a paper today about the updates coming May 13th to the ipod, and it seems this will be a permanent thing. Boys/girls/infants all under one category. Yes, we too had 613 markdowns and it basically just meant scan absolutely everything. Whoever decided to move it all into one category is stuuuuupid. Performance on friday was a bad idea too, lots of backtracking and huge waste of time considering it was just fine before having performance go clearance when that section of clothing it was in was going

I read a paper today about the updates coming May 13th to the ipod, and it seems this will be a permanent thing. Boys/girls/infants all under one category. Yes, we too had 613 markdowns and it basically just meant scan absolutely everything. Whoever decided to move it all into one category is stuuuuupid. Performance on friday was a bad idea too, lots of backtracking and huge waste of time considering it was just fine before having performance go clearance when that section of clothing it was in was going

I would just like to know who thought any of this was a good idea, and if they are even remotely aware of how price accuracy works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back