Archived well figure i may as well ask you store team members this to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was waiting to clock in this morning I was looking at the overtime report for last week, that they stick up on the board besides the timeclock. Our LOG TL had about 3 hours, a couple of BRTMs had 1 or 2 hours...but one Flow TM had over 20 hours! He worked 60+ hours last week.

Last edited:
As I waiting to clock in this morning I was looking at the overtime report for last week, that they stick up on the board besides the timeclock. Our LOG TL had about 3 hours, a couple of BRTMs had 1 or 2 hours...but one Flow TM had over 20 hours! He worked 60+ hours last week.

we had a few this past week too, one was a TL that got 8 one BR TM that had 6 a bunch of points somethings and a SF TM with about 9.... the TL and BR TM are like siamese twins ... always together... now they put that damn report up there for what reason? To piss all the other people that were kicked out on time ?

I have about 20 hours OT for the year. Actually left with 40 hours this past week though... I had a long enough shift on Thurs/Fri, I didn't feel like staying any longer and the store was dead when I left...picked up afterwards though. Missed forecast by a couple thousand.

I just checked my last paycheck and I have 9.25 hours OT for the year. I will double it on my next check because of the amount of workload we are getting now on the Flow Team.

As I said in my previous post, I don't want OT, but at this time of the year my store will allow it [especially after we ranked #54 (out of 1700+ stores) in sales on Black Friday].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back